QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY and INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In today’s world where Turkey has become an energy bridge, Sanko Enerji aims to become a world-class, reputable and leading energy company by harnessing full potential of international business cooperations, while utilizing its existing national energy resources in most efficient and effective ways.
In the 21st century, the production process depends on energy for sustainable modern living and increased welfare to achieve sustainable development with the increasing world population. Sustainable development requires highly efficient and environmently friendly use of our resources.
Accordingly, Sanko Enerji grows and and expands its business by utilizing national energy resources efficiently by complying with the international quality standards, respecting the environment, transforming technology and knowledge into productivity, being innovative, embracing progress, building stronger corporate structure and culture, and contributing to the national economy.
To this end, Sanko Enerji aims to;
- Ensure implementation of the Quality Management System (ISO 90001:2008), Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2004), Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007), and Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2013) standards.
- Conduct all its businesses by adopting the Total Quality System and Information Security Management System,
- Ensure sustainability of efficient production through continuous improvements,
- Build power generation plants that will utilise our national energy resources in most efficient and effective ways,
- Operate our power plants at high productivity levels to provide the maximum benefit to Turkish economy,
- Minimize all the risks detrimental to the environment, personnel and stakeholders, and internalize the cold of “no harm to people and no harm to environment code” as a way of doing work,
- Comply with all legal regulations while fulfilling the above,
- Protect natural resources and save energy by minimizing air, water and ground pollution,
- Raise environmental, occupational health and safety awareness among employees through regular training and communications,
- Perform regular reviews to improve the Information Security System and Risk Management continuously,
- Raise awareness and encourage participation of the entire personnel and internal partners in management of and their compliance with, the Information Security System as required by the holistic approach to information security,
- Control the effectiveness of the Information Security Management System and its compliance with current standards and legal regulations through internal and external audits, and ensure the system’s continuous full and valid compliance,
- Develop methods and ensure their implementation for continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System.